We want you to absolutely love your Hunter & Nomad products as much as we do! However if your new item is not quite right we have the following return options available to you within 7 days of your delivery date (in accordance with the tracking).
Full priced items: Exchange or Online Store Credit.
One off pieces (such as vintage rugs) and Sale Items: No returns or exchanges (unless the item is faulty*)
- An email is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reason for the return within 7 days of the delivery date (in accordance with the tracking) of your original order.
- You have valid proof of purchase.
- Return authorisation has been approved by Hunter & Nomad via email to you.
- Your returned item is received by Hunter & Nomad within 14 days of Hunter & Nomad approving the return.
- Item/s are in original condition (not marked, unwashed with all tags and original packaging). We are not responsible for any damage incurred during transit back to our warehouse.
- The shipping cost to return item is payable by the customer.
Hunter & Nomad reserves the right to deny a request for return if your item does not meet the above conditions. All shipping costs for the return or exchange of items to Hunter & Nomad are payable by you.
*If an item is faulty and we advised you that the item was faulty (for example a seconds sale item) before you purchased, you are not entitled a refund, exchange or credit.
We will credit your original method of payment, excluding any postage paid. The refund will be processed as soon as the items have been received by Hunter & Nomad, however, depending on which bank your account is held with please allow 14 days from the day you return the product for your account to be credited.
Pre-ordered items can encounter excessive delivery times and are sometimes subject to delays outside of our control (e.g. supplier imposed delays, economic crisis, local unrest in the country of origin, pandemics, etc). Any delays in delivery do not entitle you to a refund. Customers are kindly requested to respect the situation as this is not intentionally incurred by Hunter & Nomad.
All of our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If you feel you have a faulty item, please email email@example.com with an image of your item and we will assess the item on a case-by-case basis and respond with a resolution.
This Policy is not intended to replace, limit or exclude any rights available to you under the Australian Consumer Law.
This Policy is to be read in conjunction with our Terms + Conditions and applies to all purchases made through our website