SECONDS Beni M’rirt Rug - Desert Sun
Regular price $2,299.00 AUD Sale price $1,149.00 AUD Save $1,150.00 AUD
SECONDS SALE - THIS RUG HAS FADING (AS SHOWN IN IMAGE) AND IS SOLD AS-IS. THE SALE IS FINAL, THE RUG CANNOT BE EXCHANGED OR REFUNDED.
This stunning and exclusive H&N designed Beni M'rirt rug has a contemporary design. Bring beautiful Moroccan hues into your home by adding one of these unique pieces. Place it in the nursery, your new workspace or kids room, the styling options are endless!
M'rirt rugs, also called Beni M'rirt, have their origin in the village of M'rirt, in the Middle Atlas mountains. M'rirt rugs are particularly densely knotted with double knots and made from exceptional wool quality. These rugs have been exclusively made for Hunter & Nomad and are not found anywhere else.
This rug is 200x300cm large.
- All rugs are thoroughly cleaned prior to leaving Morocco. You may find some fine grains of desert sand which will lessen after a few vacuums.
- If you wish to wash your rug in the future, using a professional rug cleaner is advised.
- Shake your rug once in a while to clear off any dust that it has collected.
- Price of the rug reflects tribe, knot technique and size.
- Photographs are true to colour and shot in natural lighting. Colours may vary from screen to screen.